For a practical purpose?
- For work
- For study
- Strategies to help you use your skills better
- An unfulfilled ambition
- To access extra funding or support
- To access assistive technology
Our reports offer practical solutions and enhancements
Maybe you always suspected you might be dyslexic or someone else said they thought you might be…
- You might want to know for positive reasons, because you are hopeful that it will tell you something good about yourself.
- You might have negative feelings about something – why do I find this difficult, why is life so hard?
Either way, we would want you to gain something positive from the assessment, though you might go through a stage of feeling angry, upset or frustrated to begin with.
For a printable version of this sheet go to: Why do you want to know if you are dyslexic