Unravelling Reading is the title of a new book in preparation for publishing. This is based on doctoral research by Sue Partridge, covering assessment, support strategies and use of technology to enhance adults' reading skills . This section of the website gives a flavour of what will appear in the book and will share new ideas to help practitioners support learners more effectively. It also includes reviews of interesting books in the field of reading research. You can also join in the debate about reading in the main discussion section.
- Welcome to Unravelling Reading
- Reading research from BDA 2011
- Poster presented at the BDA conference 2016
- Review of Elliott and Grigorenko (2014) The Dyslexia Debate.
- A review of WIAT-II UK-T
- A review of Baron (2015) Words onscreen
- A review of Coleman & Ainley (2010) Yes we can read.
- A review of Dehaene (2009) Reading in the Brain