Raising awareness in your organisation
Dyslexia Positive can design and deliver awareness raising workshops specific to your needs.
The menu might include:
- People’s current experience of dyslexia and understanding levels.
- Some common misconceptions
- The language of dyslexia and other forms of neurodiversity
- What it is like to be dyslexic
- Being positive about dyslexia
- The Equality Act 2010: What are your rights and responsibilities?
- Case studies
- What can you do to support your colleagues with dyslexia?
- Sources of advice and support
- How to be dyslexia –friendly as a teacher/trainer
- How to be dyslexia-friendly as an employer/line-manager/work-colleague
- Action planning to consolidate learning and implement ideas.
- Using assistive technology.
We make our workshops active, memorable and enjoyable. We provide all the resources as part of the package. We can deliver to invidividuals or groups of between 5 and 40 delegates.
We charge a nominal preparation fee and then reduced costs for repeats of the same workshop. You take ownership of the resources from the training to disseminate more widely as you wish.
We can guarantee that we will add a personal touch and reflect your context in any training we deliver.