Information for individuals with dyslexia
So do you know if you are dyslexic, or are you not sure?
If you already know you experience dyslexia:
- maybe you need help to understand your diagnostic report.
- maybe you need an update to your report for new circumstances.
- maybe you need advice on what funding and support you entitled to under the Equality Act 2010.
- maybe you need to research the positive things about dyslexia.
If you are not sure if you are dyslexic:
- we would advise a screening test first.
- think about your options for diagnosis and support.
If you email, we may be able you some written information about your specific case. If you give us your phone number, we can call you back.
Get in touchemail: email@example.com
- Access to Work funding
- Additional learning support for adult students (post 16)
- Assistive technology
- Diagnostic report
- Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA)
- Dyslexia and mental health
- Dyslexia and short term memory
- Dyslexia in the workplace
- Equality Act 2010
- Exam access arrangements – getting the support you are entitled to.
- Find out about dyscalculia
- Find out about dyspraxia