Our services for individuals with dyslexia
So do you know if you are dyslexic, or are you not sure?
If you already know you experience dyslexia:
- maybe we can help you understand your diagnostic report.
- maybe we can update it for you or write a new report.
- maybe we can advise you on what funding and support you entitled to under the Equality Act 2010.
- we could arrange to supply that support.
- maybe we can help you research the positive things about dyslexia.
If you are not sure if you are dyslexic:
- we would advise a screening test first.
- we can talk about your options for diagnosis and support.
- we can provide friendly reassurance for your worries.
If you email, we will give you some written information about your specific case. If you give us your phone number, we can call you back
Get in touchemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to Work funding
- Additional learning support for adult students (post 16)
- Assistive technology
- Diagnostic report
- Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA)
- Dyslexia and mental health
- Dyslexia and short term memory
- Dyslexia in the workplace
- Equality Act 2010
- Exam access arrangements – getting the support you are entitled to.
- Find out about dyscalculia
- Find out about dyspraxia