Our services for colleges, universities and other education providers
Are you overloaded with assessments, particularly when putting in students for public exams?
We are a consortium of seven experienced and highly skilled professionals. Selected members are qualified to diagnose adults (post 16) with dyslexia, plus indications of dyspraxia, dyscalculia and ADHD. Our commitment to working positively with students with specific learning difficulties results in an enthusiastic and wholehearted approach to each assignment.
As specialist teachers, accredited though our professional organisation (PATOSS see http://www.patoss-dyslexia.
We are flexible, creative and hard-working. You would not regret giving our services a try… and by the way our fees are very competitive, and subject to negotiation depending on volumes and timing.
Get in touchemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional learning support for adult students (post 16)
- Assistive technology
- Diagnostic report
- Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA)
- Dyslexia and mental health
- Dyslexia and short term memory
- Equality Act 2010
- Exam access arrangements – getting the support you are entitled to.
- Find out about dyscalculia
- Find out about dyspraxia
- Find out about neurodiversity
- Funding for an assessment at unverisity
- Needs Assessment
- Our style of dyslexia assessment
- Our way of doing assessments in an educational context