Funding for an assessment at unverisity

An individual wanting to apply for the Disabled Student’s Allowance (DSA) to support them at university usually has to find the money up front to get a dyslexia assessment done.

However, many universities operate a discretionary fund to help meet the cost of a dyslexia assessment in cases of hardship.


Get in touch